WELCOME TO OIFC
OIFC is a family-owned Athletic Club located on beautiful Orcas Island. We offer a full weight room, cardio equipment, a training room with boxing, spinning, weighted balls, kettlebells, an indoor lap pool, saunas, and an outdoor jacuzzi.
Want to Join Us?
10-visit Punch Cards
Onsite virtual class instruction
We have a TV in the Training Room that has access to Peloton and Beach body Classes.
(No in Person Classes available at this time)
Pool Hours with a Key card
MONDAY - FRIDAY
4:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
4:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Susie's Swim Lessons
Key card access for Members
DESK HOURS VARY
Email or Call
Our Vision For OIFC
Is to offer a positive environment where we can come together to grow our best selves, be healthy, and be among friends. We aim to improve our facilities, knowledge, programs, and services while you strive for fitness.
Our community's health is of the utmost importance to us. Please help us follow the COVID mandatory guidelines to keep everyone safe and allow us to keep the gym open.
1. All users experiencing or exposed to individuals showing signs of COVID-19 within the past 14 days are prohibited.
2. Hands must be sanitized upon entry.
3. Scan your access card upon arriving each time.
4. Remain socially distanced unless in same household.
5. Respect maximum capacity limits posted at each area if any.
6. Masks are to be worn at all times in the gym regardless of vaccination status, per San Juan County.
7. Sanitize all equipment directly after use.
8. Children are not permitted in the gym at this time.
9. Membership enrollment can be done online, by phone, or at the desk.
10. Locker room showers and dry sauna's are open.
11. The pool and hot tub are now available without an appointment.
12. Racquetball court is fully open and ready for match play by appointment and limited to 2-person play with 30 minutes between use.
GYM FACE LIFT
We have been working hard to bring new life to the gym. We will continue to paint and update little by little. Thank you for your patience!