Want to Join Us?
WELCOME TO OIFC
OIFC is a family-owned Athletic Club located on beautiful Orcas Island. We offer a full weight room, cardio equipment, a training room with boxing, spinning, weighted balls, kettlebells, an indoor lap pool, saunas, and an outdoor jacuzzi.
Come relax, rejuvenate, get strong and stay strong! We offer day passes*, 10-punch cards*, Monthly, 6-month, and Annual memberships.
(*during desk hours only)
Give us a call, come by, or check out our Membership page for more information.
Key card access for Members
Inquire at the front desk for upcoming class availability.
We have a TV in the Training Room that has access to Peloton and Beach body Classes.
Water aerobics on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
Sunday small group sessions - registration required.
Day pass and 10 punch visits
available desk hours
Our community's health is of the utmost importance to us.
Masking is now OPTIONAL!
We want to thank all of you for following local, state and federal health and safety guidelines.
1. All users experiencing or exposed to individuals showing signs of COVID-19 within the past 14 days are asked to refrain from using the facility.
2. Hands must be sanitized upon entry.
3. Scan your access card before coming in to work out.
5. Masks are optional in the gym regardless of vaccination status, per San Juan County.
6. Sanitize all equipment directly after use.
7. Membership enrollment can be done online, by phone, or at the desk.
8. The pool and hot tub are now available without an appointment.
9. Racquetball court is fully open and ready for match play. No appointment is required but suggested.
10. Youth memberships available July 11th. Youth must be accompanied by a parent with active membership and must be under direct supervision at all times.
Pool Hours with a Key card
MONDAY - FRIDAY
4:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
4:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Susie's Swim Lessons
GYM FACE LIFT
We have been working hard to bring new life to the gym. We will continue to paint and update little by little. We hope you like the changes!
Our Vision For OIFC
Is to offer a positive environment where we can come together to grow our best selves, be healthy, and be among friends. We aim to improve our facilities, knowledge, programs, and services while you strive for fitness.
Check us out on social media!