Want to Join Us?
WELCOME TO OIFC
OIFC is a family-owned Athletic Club located on beautiful Orcas Island. We offer a full weight room, cardio equipment, a training room with boxing, spinning, weighted balls, kettlebells, an indoor lap pool, saunas, and an outdoor jacuzzi.
Guest pass during desk hours
10 visit card during desk hours
We have a TV in the Training Room that has access to Peloton and Beach body Classes.
(No in Person Classes available at this time)
Key card access for Members
Our Vision For OIFC
Is to offer a positive environment where we can come together to grow our best selves, be healthy, and be among friends. We aim to improve our facilities, knowledge, programs, and services while you strive for fitness.
Day pass and 10 punch visits
available desk hours
Pool Hours with a Key card
MONDAY - FRIDAY
4:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
4:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Susie's Swim Lessons
Email or Call
Our community's health is of the utmost importance to us.
Masking is now OPTIONAL!
We want to thank all of you for masking over the past year and bearing with the strict protocol handed down by Inslee.
1. All users experiencing or exposed to individuals showing signs of COVID-19 within the past 14 days are prohibited.
2. Hands must be sanitized upon entry.
3. Scan your access card before coming in to work out.
4. Remain socially distanced unless in same household.
5. Masks are optional in the gym regardless of vaccination status, per San Juan County.
6. Sanitize all equipment directly after use.
7. Children are not permitted in the gym at this time. hoping to offer family memberships soon.
8. Membership enrollment can be done online, by phone, or at the desk.
9. The pool and hot tub are now available without an appointment.
10. Racquetball court is fully open and ready for match play. No appointment is required but suggested.
GYM FACE LIFT
We have been working hard to bring new life to the gym. We will continue to paint and update little by little. Thank you for your patience!