Want to Join Us?
10 Visit Punch Cards
Month to Month
Our Vision For OIFC
Is to offer a positive environment where we can come together to grow our best selves, be healthy, and be among friends. We aim to improve our facilities, knowledge, programs, and services while you strive for fitness.
To enroll in a class or space click here.
WELCOME TO OIFC
OIFC is a family-owned Athletic Club located on beautiful Orcas Island. We offer a full weight room, cardio equipment, spinning room, pool, saunas, outdoor jacuzzi, and classes.
Key card access
DESK HOURS VARY
Email or Call
Our community's health is of the utmost importance to us. Please help us follow the COVID mandatory guidelines to keep everyone safe and allow us to keep the gym open.
1. All users experiencing or exposed to individuals showing signs of COVID-19 within the past 14 days are prohibited.
2. Hands must be sanitized upon entry.
3. Scan your access card upon arriving each time.
4. Remain socially distanced unless in same household.
5. Respect maximum capacity limits posted at each area.
6. Masks are to be worn at all times in the gym if you are not vaccinated against Covid, per San Juan County.
7. Sanitize all equipment directly after use.
8. Children are not permitted in the gym at this time.
9. Membership enrollment and scheduling classes can be done online, by phone, or at the desk.
10. Locker rooms are limited to hand washing, restroom use, and quick showers. Dry saunas remain closed at this time (currently scheduled to reopen sometime in July).
11. The pool and hot tub are now available without an appointment.
12. Racquet court is fully open and ready for match play.by appointment and limited to 2-person play.
Member Hours with a Key card
MONDAY - FRIDAY
4:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
4:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Susie's Swim Lessons
GYM FACE LIFT
We have been working hard to bring new life to the gym. We will continue to paint and update little by little. Thank you for your patience!