Sign up before
June 1st and pay
NO INITIATION FEE!
WELCOME TO OIFC
OIFC is a family-owned Athletic Club located on beautiful Orcas Island. We offer a full weight room, cardio equipment, spinning room, pool, saunas, outdoor jacuzzi, and classes.
Our Vision For OIFC
Is to offer a positive environment where we can come together to grow our best selves, be healthy, and be among friends. We aim to improve our facilities, knowledge, programs, and services while you strive for fitness.
To enroll in a class or space click here.
GYM FACE LIFT
We have been working hard to bring new life to the gym. We will continue to paint and update little by little. Thank you for your patience!
MONDAY - FRIDAY
4:00 a.m. - noon & 1:00 - 9:00 p.m.
4:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
*please see front desk for unavailable times due to swim lessons
Our community's health is of the utmost importance to us. Please help us follow the COVID mandatory guidelines to keep everyone safe and allow us to keep the gym open.
1. All users experiencing or exposed to individuals showing signs of COVID-19 within the past 14 days are prohibited.
2. Hands must be sanitized upon entry.
3. Scan your access card upon arriving each time.
4. Remain 6' apart at all times, unless in same household.
5. Respect maximum capacity limits posted at each area.
6. Masks are to be worn at all times in the gym except while swimming in the pool. San Juan County Health Order requiring masks is still in effect.
7. Sanitize all equipment directly after use.
8. Children are not permitted in the gym at this time.
9. Membership enrollment and scheduling classes can be done online, by phone, or at the desk.
10. Locker rooms are limited to hand washing, restroom use, and quick showers. Dry saunas remain closed at this time (currently scheduled to reopen in July).
11. Through June 30th the pool is available by appointment only, with up to one swimmer per lane. Hot tub allows one person at a time (unless in same household).
12. Racquet court is by appointment and limited to 2-person play, with 15-minute vacancy between users. Reservations can be made by phone or at the front desk.